Wednesday 12 March 2014

Welcome



Warming up before start of Mersea 5 mile race summer 2012

Hello and welcome to my running blog. I am a veteran female runner enjoying the sense of achievement in keeping myself fit and healthy in the company of such nice people you find on a run.

My thanks to fellow bloggers Ian over at Competing for Fun, Angela at The Long Road to Boston, and Nicki at Thoughts of a Fruitloop Runner who have inspired me to find a place to record and talk about all things running.

What are the aims of my blog:


  • To record my races and training
  • To talk about health and nutrition for my running
  • To share my running life
  • To maybe, just maybe, encourage someone, especially if they are older, to take up running
  • To have some fun




2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this, and thanks for the link, I shall return the favour next time I post. Look forward to hearing how you get on at CHM. Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is thanks to you Ian for giving me the push to get going - I too look forward to reading more about your running life over on Competing for Fun. Teresa

      Delete